Bean noodles, 250 g
Cucumber with peel, 4 medium units
Green onion, 2 tablespoons
Roasted sesame seeds, 1 tablespoon
Soy sauce, 1/3 cup
Sugar, 1 flat tablespoon
Rice vinegar, 2 tablespoons
Sesame oil, 1 teaspoon
1. Cook the bean noodles in boiling water for about 5 minutes (check that the noodles are soft), strain and cool.
2. Cut the cucumbers in half lengthwise and drain the contents with a spoon. Next, cut the cucumbers diagonally into thin strips (Julienning).
3. Add the green onion and sesame seeds.
4. Mix the sauce ingredients until the sugar melts.
5. Add the sauce to the salad and mix well. The salad is kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 15-30 min
The preparation method includes cooking.