Tofu, 300 g
Olive oil, 8 tablespoon
Za’atar seasoning mixture, 4 heaping teaspoons
Cucumber with peel, 2 medium units
Tomato, 2 medium units
Carrot, 2 medium units
Kohlrabi, 2 medium units
Red cabbage, 1 medium unit
1. Cut the tofu into cubes.
2. Mix the olive oil with the za’atar in a bowl.
3. Transfer the tofu cubes to the bowl, mix and leave for at least 2 hours to absorb the flavors.
4. Chop the vegetables and transfer to a serving bowl.
5. Transfer the tofu cubes along with all the oil mixture to the pan and fry on all sides until crispy.
6. Pour the tofu cubes over the vegetable salad and serve.
7. Bon appetite (:
You can add salt, black pepper, lemon juice and any other seasoning you like.
Total time: 2-3 hours
The recipe is in the style of a Halloumi cheese salad, only vegan!