Cauliflower, 1 small unit
Red pepper, 2 medium units
Yellow pepper, 2 medium units
Green pepper, 2 medium units
Hot green pepper, 2 medium units
Kohlrabi, 2 medium units
Carrot, 8 medium units
Cucumber, 8 medium units
Garlic, 8 cloves
The liquids and spices
5% vinegar, 1 L
Water, 1 L
Sugar, 2 flat tablespoons
Salt, 1 flat tablespoon
Curry for pickles, 2 tablespoons
1. Part the cauliflower into small flowers and soak in boiling water to remove the gases.
2. Peel and cut all the vegetables into cubes.
3. Boil the water, vinegar and spices.
4. Add all the vegetables, mix well, cover the pot, turn off the heat and wait for it to cool.
5. Store in a closed jar - the pickles are ready to eat!
6. Bon appetite (: