Organic quinoa trio, 2 cups
Frozen soybeans, 225 g
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Onion, 1 unit large
Carrot, 1 medium unit
Zucchini, 1 medium unit
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Coarse salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Curry powder, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Cumin, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Hawaij, 1/4 teaspoon
Dry hot chili, 1/4 teaspoon
1. Cook the quinoa in water until it is ready (about 20-30 minutes).
2. Cook the soybeans in a lot of water, when the water comes to a boil cook for another 5 minutes and strain from the water.
3. In a wide pan, fry the vegetables until soft (about 15 minutes).
4. Add the spices and mix with the vegetables in the pan.
5. Add the cooked quinoa and cooked soybeans to the pan with the vegetables, and mix everything together to blend flavors for about 5 minutes on low heat.
6. Serve and eat hot. Delicious when cold too!
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 15-30 min
The nutritional value does not include the hawaij and the dry hot chili. The preparation method also includes frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.