Onion, 1 medium unit
Canola oil, 3 tablespoons
Red pepper, 1 small unit
Hot green pepper, 1/4 small unit
Celery, 2 stems
Pumpkin cubes, 1½ cups
Red potato, 1 medium unit
Groats, 1/3 cup
Orange lentils, 1/2 cup
Turmeric, 1 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Carrot, 1 medium unit
Zucchini, 1 medium unit
Salt, 1-2 flat teaspoons
Thin noodles, 1/2 cup
Water, 2 L
1. Preparation in advance: Finely chop the onion, hot green pepper and celery (both stalks and leaves - for separate use in each of them), cut the red pepper, pumpkin and potato into small cubes and grate the carrot and zucchini.
2. In a large pot, fry the onion in oil until lightly golden.
3. Add the red pepper, hot green pepper, celery (only stalks - keep the celery leaves to the end), pumpkin and potato, and continue to fry for another 3 minutes while mixing.
4. Add the groats, orange lentils, turmeric and black pepper, and continue to fry for another 3 minutes.
5. Add about 2 liters of water and bring to a boil. Add the grated carrot and zucchini and cook for about half an hour.
6. Add the chicken soup powder, salt, noodles and chopped celery leaves, cook for another 10 minutes and the soup is ready (during cooking you can add a little boiling water if necessary).
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
Equipment: large pot.
The preparation method also includes frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.