Dry bulgur, 2 cups
Cauliflower, 1 medium unit
Dill, 1 bunch
Coriander, 1 bunch
Parsley, 1 bunch
Green onion, 1/2 bunch
Chia seeds, 2 tablespoons
Peeled pumpkin seeds, 3 tablespoons
Peeled sunflower seeds, 3 tablespoons
Dried tomato, 3 tablespoons
Olive oil, 1/2 cup
Lime juice, 4 average units
Salt, 2 flat teaspoons
1. Soak the bulgur in a bowl with water for about 20 minutes, strain and squeeze well from the liquids.
2. Using a knife, chop the cauliflower very finely.
3. Chop the rest of the green herbs.
4. In a large bowl, mix all the chopped vegetables, add the seeds, bulgur and sun-dried tomatoes, and mix.
5. The amount that comes out is large and can be kept for 3 days in the refrigerator. Therefore, I take about two cups of the prepared salad, transfer to a smaller bowl and season with olive oil, lime and salt.
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 15-30 min
The preparation method also includes soaking.