Onion, 1 large unit
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Garlic, 3 cloves
Red pepper, 1 medium unit
Yellow pepper, 1 medium unit
Carrot, 1 large unit
Zucchini, 1 medium unit
Frozen corn kernels, 1/2 cup
Celery, 2 stalks
Coarse salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Gluten-free organic soy sauce, 2 tablespoons
Organic fettuccine mung bean noodle, 100 g
1. In a wide pan with a lid, fry the onion in olive oil for about 5 minutes.
2. Add the chopped garlic to the onion.
3. Add the rest of the vegetables to the pan, fry for 10 minutes with the lid closed and stir occasionally with a wooden spoon.
4. Add the spices and soy sauce to the vegetables and mix.
5. Cook the bean noodles in a pot with plenty of water. After a few minutes, when they begin to soften, strain and immediately add to the pan with the vegetables.
6. Mix everything together to blend flavors and serve hot.
7. Bon appetite (:
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste. The preparation method also includes frying.