Eggplant, 1 medium unit
Salt, 1 heaping teaspoon
Olive oil, 1/4 cup
Onion, 1 medium unit
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
Tomato, 2 medium units
Red pepper, 1 medium unit
Garlic, 3 cloves
Hot green pepper, 1 medium unit
Water, 1 tablespoon
Paprika, 1 flat tablespoon
Parsley, 1 tablespoon
1. Peel the eggplant (not the whole thing but stripes - "zebra peeling").
2. Cut the eggplant into large cubes and place on baking paper on an oven tray. Salt and drizzle over olive oil.
3. Bake at 390°F (200°C) for about 50 minutes until the eggplants are ready.
4. Heat the 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the pot and fry the chopped onion until transparent.
5. Add the tomatoes, red pepper, garlic and hot pepper, mix well, add 1 tablespoon water (no more) and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
6. Add the eggplants, salt again if necessary and add paprika (not so necessary because we will already have a beautiful color).
7. Finally, sprinkle with chopped parsley and enjoy.
8. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour
The preparation method also includes baking and frying.