Potato, 5 medium units
Sweet potato, 1 large unit
Pumpkin, 500 g
Carrot, 2 large units
Olive oil, 4 tablespoons
Sweet paprika, 1 flat teaspoon
Dried thyme, 1 flat teaspoon
Coarse salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1 flat teaspoon
1. Preheat the oven to a heat of 390°F (200°C) turbo.
2. Place all the chopped vegetables in a baking tray lined with baking paper.
3. Add the olive oil and spices and mix everything gently in the baking tray.
4. Cover the baking tray and bake for about 45 minutes.
5. Remove the lid and bake for another 15 minutes until all the vegetables are browned on top.
6. Serve and eat hot.
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.