Green bean, 2 cups
Champignon mushroom, 200 g
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Basmati rice, 1 cup
Dried parsley, 1 heaping teaspoon
Dried dill, 1 heaping teaspoon
Dried coriander, 1 tablespoon
Celery, 1 teaspoon
Atlantic sea salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Cumin, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Hawaij for soup, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Water, as needed
1. In a pot with plenty of boiling water, cook the green bean until it softens (for about 10 minutes after boiling).
2. In a wide pan, fry the chopped mushrooms in the olive oil, add the rice, herbs and spices, and mix.
3. Add the green bean and some of the cooking water (so that the height of the water covers the whole mixture in 1 cm), and bring to boil.
4. Lower the heat, cover and cook for about 15 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat, place a kitchen towel on the lid and wait another 5 minutes.
6. Aerate the cooked rice with 2 wooden forks and serve.
7. Bon appetite (:
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste. You can use frozen green bean: just skip the cooking step (step 1), and add it to the rice as it is frozen (step 3) + boiling water to cover.