Red pepper, 1 medium unit
Yellow pepper, 1 medium unit
Orange pepper, 1 medium unit
Carrot, 2 medium units
Zucchini, 1 medium unit
Eggplant, 1 medium unit
Olive oil, 4 tablespoons
Dried oregano, 1 flat teaspoon
Dried thyme, 1 flat teaspoon
Salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
1. Place and arrange the vegetables in a single layer in a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a bowl, mix the olive oil with the spices.
3. Using a silicone brush, brush the vegetables with the seasoned olive oil.
4. Bake at 390°F (200°C) turbo for about 1 hour, or until the vegetables are browned and softened.
5. Serve and eat hot. Delicious also cold too!
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.