Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Onion, 1 large unit
Carrot, 1 medium unit
Zucchini, 1 medium unit
Water, 1½ cups
Chickpea flour, 1/2 cup
Quinoa flour, 1/2 cup
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Cumin, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Gluten-free cornflakes, 1/4 cup
1. In a pan with a lid, fry the onion, carrot and zucchini in olive oil for about 10 minutes until softened.
2. In a bowl, mix well (so that there are no lumps) the water with chickpea flour and quinoa flour.
3. Add the salt, black pepper and cumin to the batter, and mix with the vegetables.
4. Grease a muffin tin with a silicone brush and fill in the batter almost to the end (fill about 20 muffin units, depending on the size of the sockets in the tin).
5. Sprinkle a little cornflakes crumbs over each muffin (bread crumbs or rice crackers can be used instead).
6. Bake in an oven at 480°F (250°C) turbo for 30 minutes.
7. Wait for it to cool, take it out of the muffin tin and enjoy!
8. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour
The preparation method also includes frying.