White onion, 1 large unit
Red onion, 1 large unit
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Whole brown rice noodles, 450 g
Carrot, 1 large unit
Red pepper, 1 large unit
Mushroom, 4 average sizes
Cabbage, 1 cup
Zucchini, 1 medium unit
Sea salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Gluten-free soy sauce, 2 tablespoons
1. Fry in a wide pan with a lid the onions in the olive oil, until they soften (about 10 minutes).
2. Cook the rice noodles according to the manufacturer's instructions.
3. Add the rest of the vegetables to the pan and continue to cook with the lid closed until all the vegetables soften and then drain liquids.
4. Add the spices, soy sauce and cooked rice noodles, and mix everything together for 5 minutes to blend flavors.
5. Serve and eat hot. Delicious when cold too.
6. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.