Potato, 6 medium units
Sweet potato, 1 large unit
Zucchini, 1 medium unit
Carrot, 1 large unit
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Dried thyme, 1 flat teaspoon
Dried oregano, 1 flat teaspoon
1. Cut the potatoes and sweet potato into cubes.
2. Cut the zucchini into thick slices and then into halves.
3. Cut the carrot into thick slices.
4. Mix the vegetables with the olive oil and spices, and flatten in a tray with baking paper.
5. Bake at 480°F (250°C) on turbo for about 1 hour (depends on your oven, you can also bake at 390°F (200°C)), until all the vegetables are golden.
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.