Tomato, 1 medium unit
Cucumber, 1 medium unit
Red pepper, 1 medium unit
Yellow pepper, 1 medium unit
Orange pepper, 1 medium unit
Carrot, 1 medium unit
Red cabbage, 1 cup
Parsley, 1 handful
Arabian lettuce, 3 medium leaves
Walnut, 3 units
Peeled pumpkin seeds, 1 tablespoon
Lemon juice, 1/2 unit
Clementine juice, 1 small unit
Avocado oil, 1 tablespoon
Balsamic vinegar of Modena, 1 tablespoon
1. Cut the tomato, cucumber and peppers into cubes.
2. Cut the carrot into small cubes (you can also grate).
3. Tear the lettuce leaves into pieces.
4. Chop the walnuts.
5. Mix the vegetables, nuts and seeds together in a bowl.
6. Season with juices, avocado oil and balsamic vinegar close to serving time.
7. Bon appetite (:
The nutritional value does not include the orange pepper.