Basmati rice, 1 cup
Water, 2 cups
Onion, 1 large unit
Red pepper, 1 medium unit
Yellow pepper, 1 medium unit
Carrot, 1 large unit
Zucchini, 2 medium units
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Water, 1/2 cup
Sea salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Herbs and vegetables salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Curry powder, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Garden pea, 1 cup
1. Soak the rice for 15 minutes in a bowl of water and strain.
2. Cut all the vegetables into cubes and fry in a wide pan in the olive oil with the lid closed until the vegetables are slightly browned.
3. Add the 0.5 cup of boiling water to the pan with the vegetables, mix and continue to cook over low heat with the lid closed.
4. While frying, cook the rice with the 2 cups of water for about 20 minutes, until it is ready to eat.
5. Add the spices and cooked pea to the pan, mix and cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Add the vegetables to the cooked rice in the pot and mix everything together gently to blend flavors.
7. Serve and eat hot (also delicious cold).
8. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
The preparation method also includes frying. The preparation time also includes the cooking time of the pea (before adding it to the vegetables).