Ptitim, 500 g
Water, 4 cups
Canola oil, 1/4 cup
Carrot, 1 large unit
Red pepper, 1 medium unit
Green pepper, 1 medium unit
Onion, 1 medium unit
Garlic, 3 cloves
Green onion, 2 medium units
Celery, 2 stalks
Parsley, 1 tablespoon
Salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Cumin, 1/4 flat teaspoon
1. Early preparation: Peel the carrot and coarsely grate it, cut the red pepper and green pepper into cubes, cut the onion into small cubes, chop the garlic cloves and chop the green onion and celery stalks.
2. Heat the oil in a pan, add all the vegetables and spices, and fry while stirring for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the ptitim and water, mix well and add spices if necessary.
4. Lower the heat and cook in a closed pot for about 15 minutes or until softened.
5. Wait with the pot open for about 10 minutes, and separate the ptitim with a fork otherwise they stick to each other. Easy and delicious ptitim stew with vegetables is obtained.
6. Bon appetite (:
Mushrooms, pea and corn can also be combined.
Total time: 15-30 min
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.