Buckwheat1.5 cups, roasted or green
Salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Onion, 2 medium units
Garlic, 2 cloves
Mushroom, 200 g
Red pepper, 1 medium unit
Yellow pepper, 1 medium unit
Carrot, 1 medium unit
Zucchini, 1 small unit
Cumin, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Paprika, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Hawaij for soup, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
1. In a pot with plenty of salted water lightly cook the buckwheat for about 15-20 minutes until it is ready.
2. While the buckwheat is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large pan and fry the onion and garlic over high heat.
3. Add the rest of the vegetables, lower the heat and continue to cook with the lid closed until softened.
4. Strain the cooked buckwheat and add it to the vegetable pan.
5. Season with the spices and mix everything together gently with wooden spoons.
6. Turn off the heat and leave with the lid closed for 5 minutes.
7. Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot.
8. Bon appetite (:
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste. The preparation method also includes frying