Zucchini, 5 large units
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Gluten-free cornflakes, 1 cup
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Cumin, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Sweet paprika, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Turmeric, 1/4 flat teaspoon
1. Cut the zucchini into slices about 0.5 cm (or less) thick.
2. Mix the zucchini slices with the olive oil.
3. In a bowl, mix the ground cornflakes with all the spices.
4. Coat each greased slice of zucchini in the seasoned cornflakes, and place in a tray with baking paper.
5. Bake in the oven at 390°F (200°C) for about 20-30 minutes and allow to cool.
6. Transfer to serving dish and enjoy!
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.