Eggplant, 15-18 small units
Salt, 3 heaping tablespoons
5% vinegar, 2 cups
Garlic, 10 cloves
Mint, 2 handfuls
Water, 4 cups
Dry hot red chili pepper, 4 units
1. Cut the small eggplants lengthwise into four or two (do not cut off the stem).
2. Boil in a pot of water, place the small eggplants and cook for about 10 minutes.
3. Strain and cool.
4. Place 2 slices of garlic and a little mint (fresh or dry) inside each eggplant, and place them in a sealed container (glass or plastic). Sprinkle the hot peppers among the eggplants.
5. Mix the water with the vinegar and salt, and pour over (if necessary you can add more water and vinegar relatively).
6. Close the container tightly and let rest for a few days (not in the fridge). It is recommended to gently shake the container daily.
7. After about three days place in the fridge.
8. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 3-4 days
Equipment: sealed container (glass or plastic).
The nutritional value does not include the hot peppers. The preparation method also includes cooking.