Hot green pepper, 20-30 medium units
Curry powder for pickles, 2 heaping tablespoons
Garlic, 8 cloves
Salt, 4 flat tablespoons
5% vinegar, 1/3 L
Water, as needed
1. Wash the peppers and cut into two halves laterally.
2. Peel the garlic and cut into thick slices.
3. Put the peppers and garlic in a jar.
4. Add the salt and the curry powder for pickles on top.
5. Pour in the vinegar and the rest fill with water.
6. Mix (shake) and leave outside the refrigerator for about 4-5 days, then put in the refrigerator.
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 week
You should consider the size of the jar you use and adjust the amount of peppers, vinegar, salt and curry.