Dill, 1 bunch
Hot green pepper, 2 medium units
Garlic, 8 cloves
Cucumber, 36 small units
5% vinegar, 3 tablespoons
Water, 8-10 cups
Salt, 8-10 flat tablespoons
Bay leaves, 4 units
Black allspice, 5 units
Celery leaves, 8-10 leaves
1. Thoroughly wash the dill, green cucumbers (it is important that the cucumbers are hard and not soft) and the hot peppers.
2. Cut each clove of garlic in half or in quarters, cut the green peppers into circles and cut the dill in half.
3. At the bottom of the pickles jar put half the dill amount, arrange the green cucumbers (I put them standing), add the hot peppers, garlic, vinegar, salt, water (the amount of water depends on the size of the jar) and above all the second part of the dill. I did not add the bay leaves, allspice and celery leaves - for your choice.
4. Set aside in a cool and shady place in the kitchen for about 4-5 days (do not leave the jar in the sun, and do not open the jar but only to mix (do not touch with your hands). By the way, you can turn the jar over once every two days while closed).
5. Once ready - transfer the pickles to another bowl and keep in the refrigerator.
6. Enjoy (:
Total time: ±1 week
Equipment: jar for pickles.
The nutritional value does not include the bay leaves, allspice and celery leaves. Coarse salt can be used (preferably semi-regular and semi-coarse).