Red potato, 4-5 medium units
Olive oil, 1/3 cup
Salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Garlic, 4 cloves
Thyme, 1 tablespoon
Rosemary, 1 tablespoon
Sweet Moroccan paprika in oil, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Coarse salt, 1 flat teaspoon
1. wash the potatoes well (do not peel).
2. Fan shape: cut the potatoes into dense cuts not to the end (like a fan). Can also be prepared in the form of boats: cut the potatoes lengthwise and each half into two or three parts.
3. Mix well the olive oil with the salt, black pepper, garlic, thyme, rosemary and paprika in a bowl.
4. Pour the olive oil mixture over the potatoes (make sure the sauce covers all the potatoes well). Sprinkle over a little coarse salt to taste.
5. Bake in the oven at 390°F (200°C) in a covered baking pan for 30 minutes, then remove the cover and let burn for another 30 minutes (or until ready).
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.