Eggplant, 1 medium unit
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Zucchini, 2 medium units
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
Organic noodles from brown rice, 85 g
Coarse salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
1. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and place the eggplant slices for 2 minutes on high heat. Then lower the heat and cover with a lid. Fry for about 10 minutes and turn the slices on their other side, and continue to fry for another 10 minutes (you can add a little water to soften).
2. Meanwhile, in a second pan, fry the zucchini cubes in 1 tablespoon of olive oil until lightly browned.
3. In a pot with plenty of water, cook the noodles according to the manufacturer's instructions and strain.
4. Mix the noodles with the zucchini and add salt and black pepper.
5. Serve the noodles with the zucchini on a plate, and next to them the eggplant slices.
6. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.