Soybean, 400 g
Onion, 1 large unit
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Garlic, 2 cloves
Red pepper, 1 medium unit
Yellow pepper, 1 medium unit
Carrot, 1 large unit
Zucchini, 1 medium unit
Gluten-free curled rice sticks, 250 g
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Turmeric, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Hawaij for soup, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Water, as needed
1. Cook the soybeans in a pot with water for about 10 minutes after boiling, then strain.
2. In a large pan fry the onion in the olive oil, when it is slightly golden add the garlic and the rest of the vegetables to the pan.
3. Stir, lower the heat, cover with a lid and cook for about 10 minutes (stir gently occasionally).
4. While waiting for the vegetables, cook the curled rice noodles according to the manufacturer's instructions and strain.
5. Add the rice noodles, soybeans and spices to the pan with the vegetables, and mix everything together with a wooden spoon gently to absorb the flavors.
6. Leave on low heat with the lid closed for about 5 minutes.
7. Stir, serve and eat hot.
8. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes cooking. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.