Corn starch, 1 tablespoon
Water, 3 tablespoons
Gluten-free cornflakes, 2 cups
Salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Dried thyme, 1 flat tablespoon
Cauliflower, 2 medium units
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
1. In one bowl, mix the corn starch with the water until completely dissolved.
2. In a second bowl, mix the ground cornflakes with the salt and thyme.
3. Prepare a baking tray with a lid and lined with baking paper and preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C) turbo.
4. Dip each cauliflower flower in the corn starch mixture, then coat it with the cornflakes crumbs and place on the tray.
5. Drizzle a little olive oil on all the flowers (you can also use an oil spray).
6. Cover the tray and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes. Remove the tray lid and continue to bake for about 15 minutes until browned.
7. Remove from the oven, carefully remove the lid and serve hot.
8. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour
Those who eat gluten can use regular cornflakes.