Bean noodle, 2 cups
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Leek, 2 average sizes
Red pepper, 1 medium unit
Carrot, 1 medium unit
Cabbage, 1 cup
Zucchini, 1 medium unit
Soy sauce, 2 tablespoons
Celery salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
1. Cut (with scissors) the bean noodles to the desired length and soak them in a bowl of boiling water for about 10 minutes.
2. In a pan, fry the vegetables in olive oil for about 10-15 minutes, until they soften and turn golden (I usually fry with the lid closed over low heat, so the steam softens the vegetables).
3. Add the spices to the vegetables and mix.
4. Strain the bean noodles from the water, and add to the pan with the vegetables.
5. Mix everything together and serve immediately.
6. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes frying.