Onion, 1 large unit
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Potato, 5 medium units
Carrot, 1 large unit
Sweet potato, 1/2 medium unit
Zucchini, 2 medium units
Garlic, 3 cloves
Chickpea flour, 3 tablespoons
Gluten-free cornflakes, 2 tablespoons
Corn starch, 1 heaping tablespoon
Parsley, 1 handful
Salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1 flat teaspoon
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
Gluten-free cornflakes, 1 tablespoon
1. Preheat the oven to 356°F (180°C) turbo.
2. Fry the onion in the olive oil for about 10 minutes until softened.
3. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
4. Form into patties and place on lightly greased baking paper.
5. Sprinkle some cornflakes (or breadcrumbs) over each unit.
6. Bake for about 45 minutes or until the latkes are slightly browned.
7. Remove the tray from the oven and wait for it to cool.
8. Serve and enjoy!
9. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour
The preparation method also includes frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.