Chickpea flour, 2 heaping tablespoons
Red lentil flour, 1 heaping tablespoon
Buckwheat flour, 1 flat tablespoon
Tapioca flour, 1 flat tablespoon
Flax seeds, 1½ teaspoons
Dried parsley, 1 flat teaspoon
Dried coriander, 1 teaspoon
Sea salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Cumin, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Curry powder, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Zucchini, 1 medium unit
Champignon Mushrooms, 200 g
Olive oil, 5 teaspoons
Water, as needed
1. Mix all the flours and flax seeds together with about 1 cup of water, until a liquid and uniform batter is obtained.
2. Add the herbs, spices, grated zucchini and sliced champignon mushrooms, and mix. If necessary, add more water until the batter is a bit more watery than that of pancakes.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a medium non-stick pan, pour a thin layer of the batter with a ladle. Lower the heat and let the omelette cook for about 5 minutes, until the bottom has browned a bit.
4. Turn to the other side and wait another 5 minutes.
5. Mix again and continue like this with the rest of the batter.
6. Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot.
7. Bon appetite (:
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.