Red onion, 1 large unit
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Zucchini, 1 medium unit
Champignon mushrooms, 200 g (1 basket)
Brown rice noodles, 85 g
Coarse salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
1. Cut the red onion into strips and fry in a pan with the olive oil until lightly browned for about 10 minutes.
2. Cut the zucchini and mushrooms into cubes and add them to the onion, fry together for another 10 minutes while stirring lightly.
3. Cook the rice noodles according to the manufacturer's instructions (I used rice noodles made with pumpkin powder and ginger).
4. Immediately after cooking the noodles strain and add them to the vegetables in the pan, add the salt and pepper and mix everything together for about 1 minute.
5. Serve immediately and eat hot.
6. Bon appetite (:
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste. The preparation method also includes frying.