The Base of The Salad
Dry bulgur, 1 cup
Tomato, 3 medium units
Red onion, 1 large unit
Apple with peel, 1 medium unit
Parsley, 1 bunch
Mint, 1 handful
Pomegranate seeds, 1/2 cup
Lemon juice, 1 unit
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Olive oil, 1-2 tablespoons
Cranberry, 3 tablespoons
Walnut, 3 tablespoons
Black olive rings, 1 tablespoon
1. Rinse the bulgur well, soak in boiling water for about 30 minutes and strain.
2. Cut the tomatoes, red onion and apple into cubes, and chop the parsley and mint leaves.
3. Mix all the salad base ingredients in a suitable bowl.
4. Season the salad with lemon juice, salt, black pepper and olive oil.
5. Garnish with cranberries, walnuts and black olive rings.
6. A delicious, healthy, easy-to-prepare and especially pampering salad is obtained!
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 15-30 min
The preparation method includes soaking. All spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.