Red lentil flour, 1 heaping tablespoon
Chickpea flour, 1 heaping tablespoon
Mung bean flour, 1 heaping tablespoon
Brown rice flour, 1 heaping tablespoon
Teff flour, 1 heaping tablespoon
Water, 1 cup
Tapioca flour, 1 heaping tablespoon
Chia seeds, 1 tablespoon
Sea salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Cumin, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Parsley, 1 handful
Dill, 2 tablespoons
Coriander, 1 handful
Zucchini, 1 small unit
Champignons mushroom, 6 average sizes
Olive oil, 6 teaspoons
1. In a bowl, mix the flours (except the tapioca flour) with water until liquid texture is obtained.
2. Add the tapioca flour (or corn starch), chia and spices, and mix.
3. Add the grated herbs and zucchini, and stir to combine the ingredients.
4. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a small-medium non-stick pan, sprinkle with one chopped mushroom and pour a ladle of the batter over it.
5. Fry on high heat for about 30 seconds, lower the heat and cover. Cook like this for about 3 minutes and turn to the other side.
6. Cook the other side for about 3 minutes and transfer to a plate. Continue like this with the rest of the batter (heat oil, place one chopped mushroom and one ladle of the batter - a total of about 6 omelettes).
7. Serve hot alongside a fresh vegetable salad.
8. Bon appetite (:
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.