Chickpea flour, 1 flat tablespoon
Red lentil flour, 1 flat tablespoon
Mung bean flour, 1 flat tablespoon
Teff flour, 1 flat tablespoon
Buckwheat flour, 1 flat tablespoon
Tapioca flour, 1 flat tablespoon
Water, 1 cup
Tomato, 1 medium unit
Champignon mushroom, 2-3 average sizes
Zucchini, 1 small unit
Carrot, 1 small unit
Parsley, 1 teaspoon
Coriander, 1 teaspoon
Celery, 1 teaspoon
Cumin, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Sweet paprika, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Turmeric, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Sea salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
Chia seeds, 1 tablespoon
Olive oil, 1 teaspoon
Macha green tea, 1 teaspoon
1. In a bowl, mix the flours with the water until a watery batter is obtained and add the vegetables and the rest of the ingredients. Stir and let the batter rest for 5 minutes in a bowl.
2. On a non-stick pan heat on medium heat the olive oil and pour a thick layer of the batter.
4. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes over high heat. Lower the heat and cook for about 15 minutes until the bottom is stable and the top has hardened.
5. Turn the frittata over to the other side and continue to cook for another 10 minutes until the bottom side is greased as well. A perfect vegan frittata is obtained for dinner.
6. Wait for it to slightly cool, cut into portions and eat hot.
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 15-30 min
The nutritional value does not include maccha green tea. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste. The flours can be varied according to personal taste.