Acorn squash, 5 average sizes
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Coarse salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Dried thyme, 1/4 flat teaspoon
1. Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C) turbo.
2. In a baking tray with greased baking paper, place the acorn squash slices in one layer.
3. Grease each slice with olive oil using a silicone brush.
4. Sprinkle the spices over the slices.
5. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the slices are browned.
6. Take out for light cooling and eat with pleasure. You can eat with the peel or remove it before eating.
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 15-30 min
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.