Chickpea flour, 1 cup
Red lentil flour, 1 cup
Non-fat soy flour, 1/2 cup
Teff flour, 1 flat tablespoon
Tapioca flour, 1 flat tablespoon
Water, 3 cups
Champignon mushroom, 200 g
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Dried parsley, 1 flat tablespoon
Cumin, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Atlantic sea salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Paprika, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Turmeric, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Chia seeds, 1 tablespoon
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Peeled pine nuts, 2 tablespoons
1. Mix the flours with about 3 cups of water (until obtained thin mixture).
2. Fry the mushrooms in olive oil until lightly browned (about 10 minutes).
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix to combine.
4. Let the mixture rest while greasing the sockets in the muffin tin, and preheat the oven to 356°F (180°C) turbo.
5. Stir and pour the mixture into the muffin tin to the end.
6. Sprinkle a little pine nuts on each muffin.
7. Bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry from the center of the muffin.
8. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
The preparation method also includes frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.