Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Onion, 2 medium units
Red pepper, 2 medium units
Carrot, 2 medium units
Corn kernels, 1/2 cup
Garden pea, 1/2 cup
Whole brown rice noodles, 250 g
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Hawaij, 1/4 teaspoon
Paprika, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Cumin, 1/4 flat teaspoon
1. Stir-fry the onions, peppers (you can use different colored peppers), the carrots, the corn and the pea in the olive oil in a large pan.
2. At the same time, bring the rice noodles to a boil in a pot and strain.
3. Season the vegetables with salt, hawaij, sweet paprika and cumin.
4. Add the cooked rice noodles to the vegetables mixture.
5. Mix everything together, cover the pan and cook on low heat for another 5 minutes.
6. Turn off the heat, wait about 10 minutes, mix lightly and serve.
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 15-30 min
The nutritional value does not include the hawaij. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste. The preparation method also includes cooking.