Onion, 2 large units
Garlic, 2 cloves
Olive oil, 4 tablespoons
Carrot, 2 large units
Red pepper, 1 large unit
Yellow pepper, 1 large unit
Mushroom, 100 g
Soy protein strips, 100 g
Herbs and vegetables salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Onion soup powder, 1 flat teaspoon
Dried chili, 1/2 teaspoon
Celery, 1 handful
Soy sauce, 2 tablespoons
Sweet chili sauce, 1 tablespoon
Zucchini, 1 large unit
1. Fry the onion and garlic in the olive oil in a large and wide pan.
2. Add the carrots, peppers and mushrooms, and continue to fry for about 10 minutes.
3. Add the soy protein strips and continue to fry for another 10 minutes.
4. Add the spices, celery and sauces, mix, lower the heat, cover and cook for about 20 minutes (stirring occasionally).
5. Add the zucchini cubes, mix and cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Taste, fix seasoning and when the soy strips are soft turn off the heat.
7. Place in a serving dish and serve hot.
8. You have a particularly delicious homemade vegan soy shawarma!
9. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
The nutritional value does not include the dried chili. The preparation method also includes frying.