Soy flakes, 100 g
Water, as needed
Vegetable soup powder, 1 flat tablespoon
Onion, 1 large unit
Red pepper, 1 large unit
Carrot, 1 large unit
Mushroom, 200 g
Zucchini, 2 large units
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Corn kernels, 1 cup
Green bean, 2 cups
Garlic, 2 large cloves
Soy sauce, 2 tablespoons
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
1. Cook the soy flakes in boiling water with vegetable soup powder for about 30 minutes, until soft. Strain from the water.
2. Cut the onion and red pepper into thin strips, the carrot into long strips, the mushrooms into slices and the zucchini into cubes.
3. In a pan, fry the vegetables in olive oil until golden and add the frozen corn and green bean.
4. Chop the garlic and add to the vegetables in the pan.
5. Stir everything over low heat and add the soy sauce and black pepper.
6. Add the cooked soy flakes, mix everything to blend flavors and cook in a closed lid on low heat for about 10 minutes, mix, taste and adjust seasoning to taste.
7. Serve hot and bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
The preparation method also includes frying.