Onion, 1 large unit
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Garlic, 3 cloves
Mashed tomatoes, 800 g
Tomato paste, 100 g
Vegan ground meat, 400 g
Boiling water, 1/4 cup
Cumin, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Paprika, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Dry chili, 1/2 teaspoon
Hot green pepper, 1/2 medium unit
Vegan pasta, 500 g
1. In a large pan, fry the onion and garlic in olive oil for about 10 minutes until softened. Add the crushed tomatoes and tomato paste to the pan and mix.
2. Add the vegan ground meat and boiling water to the pan, and mix well.
3. Add the spices and hot pepper, bring to a boil, lower the heat and cover with a lid.
4. Cook for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Cook the pasta according to the manufacturer's instructions, strain, place in a serving dish and add the prepared Bolognese on top.
6. Serve and eat hot a delicious vegan Bolognese.
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 15-30 min
The nutritional value does not include the dry chili. The preparation method also includes frying.