Pumpkin, 1 unit
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Dried oregano, 1 flat teaspoon
Atlantic sea salt, 1 flat teaspoon
1. Cut the pumpkin into slices with the peel and clean from the seeds.
2. Arrange on baking paper in a tray and brush each slice with a little olive oil using a silicone brush.
3. Sprinkle over the dried oregano and sea salt.
4. Place the tray in the center of the oven and bake at 390°F (200°C) turbo for about an hour until lightly browned.
5. There’s nothing better than pumpkin in the oven!
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.