Green lentil, 1½ cups
Sweet potato, 2 medium units
Rosemary, 1 tablespoon
Salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
Peeled sunflower seeds, 1/4 cup
Almond flakes, 1/2 cup
Coriander, 1 bunch
Parsley, 1 bunch
Chives, 1 bunch
Green onion, 5 medium units
Olive oil, 1/4 cup
Salt, 1 flat teaspoon
White pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Lemon juice, 1 unit
1. Sprout the lentils - the first day: Place the lentils in a bowl with water to cover and soak for 24 hours. Strain the water 3 times during the day. The second day: strain the lentils and rinse. Place the lentils in a wide strainer and place a wet towel on the lentils (make sure the towel is wet all the time). The third day: same action as on the second day. At this point, an inch-long sprout is coming out. The lentils are ready - they can be stored in the refrigerator in a closed box for two days.
2. Roast the sweet potatoes: cut them into small cubes and season with rosemary, salt and olive oil (1 tablespoon). Roast in a preheated oven at 430°F (220°C) for 15 minutes and cool.
3. Roast the sunflower seeds and almonds (each separately) in a non-stick pan/oven until browned.
4. Finely chop all the greens (coriander, parsley, chives and green onion).
5. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl, season with olive oil (1/4 cup), salt, white pepper and lemon juice and serve. You have got a delicious and healthy vegan lentil salad!
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 3-4 days
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste. The preparation method also includes baking.