Potato, 1 medium unit
Carrot, 1 large unit
Zucchini, 1 medium unit
Boiling water, as needed
Pea and carrot mix, 1/2 cup
Corn kernels, 1/2 cup
Orange lentil, 1/2 cup
Garlic, 2 cloves
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Cumin, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Hawaij for soup, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Dried parsley, 1 heaping teaspoon
Dried dill, 1 heaping teaspoon
Whole brown rice noodles, 150 g
1. Place the potato, carrot and zucchini in a pot, and add about 3 cups of boiling water.
2. Bring to a boil and add the pea and carrot mix and corn.
3. Bring to a boil again and add the lentils, garlic and spices.
4. Mix well and cook with the lid closed for about 30 minutes or until the vegetables are ready.
5. Taste and adjust seasoning.
6. Place the soup in a serving dish, add the cooked noodles and serve hot.
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.