Filo dough, 500 g
Salted vegan cheese 16% fat, 250 g
Olive oil, 4 tablespoons
Date honey without added sugar, 1 teaspoon
1. Slice the salted vegan cheese into slices about 0.5 cm thick (it is recommended to use za’atar flavored cheese or add za’atar independently).
2. Take 3 filo dough papers together at a time and spread olive oil mixed with water on the top paper.
3. Place the vegan cheese slices and roll.
4. On each burekas, spread the date honey mixed with water and at this stage you can sprinkle sesame seeds.
5. Bake at 356°F (180°C) for about 20 minutes.
6. Bon appetite (:
You can sprinkle over sesame seeds to taste (optional). You can also add olives to taste or whatever you like.
Total time: 30-60 min