Carrot, 1 medium unit
Sweet potato, 1 medium unit
Zucchini, 1 small unit
Frozen garden peas, 600 g
Parsley, 1 handful
Celery, 1 handful
Hawaij for soup, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Sweet paprika, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Cumin, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Turmeric, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
Boiling water for cooking, as needed
1. Place the diced carrot, sweet potato and zucchini in a pot, cover with boiling water and bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Lower the heat and cook covered for about 15 minutes.
3. Add the peas, parsley and celery, add more boiling water to cover and bring to a boil again.
4.Cook for another 5 minutes, add the spices, mix and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat, leave for a few minutes in the covered pot, pour over the olive oil and mix lightly with a spoon.
6. Serve hot vegan pea soup in serving bowls.
7. Bon appetite (:
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.