Sweet potato, 2 large units
Date honey, 4 tablespoons
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Thin pink salt from the Himalayas, 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Garlic, 2-3 cloves
Whole sesame tahini, 1 tablespoon
Green onion, 1-2 stems
1. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into 2x2 cm (0.8 x 0.8 inch) cubes.
2. Mix the date honey, olive oil, salt, black pepper and crushed garlic.
3. Using the mixture, cover the sweet potatoes well.
4. Bake for about 40 minutes at 356°F (180°C) while stirring from time to time.
5. Cool slightly.
6. Drizzle over raw tahini and sprinkle with chopped green onions.
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
The nutritional value does not include the Himalayas salt.