Quinoa, 1 cup
Water, 2 cups
Sweet potato, 1 medium unit
Zucchini, 1 medium unit
Carrot, 1 medium unit
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Onion, 1 medium unit
Oat, 1/2 cup
Raw tahini, 3 tablespoons
Sea salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Hawaij for soup, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Canola oil spray, 6 servings
1. Boil 2 cups of water and cook the quinoa. Once it comes to a boil, lower the heat and cook for about 20 minutes until all the liquid is absorbed.
2. Using a grater, grate the sweet potato, zucchini and carrot and place in a bowl.
3. Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the onion until golden and cool.
4. Transfer the cooked quinoa and fried onion to the bowl with the grated vegetables, and add the oat, raw tahini and all spices.
5. Mix well in a bowl and form patties of the desired size (palm size recommended).
6. Spread a little oil on baking paper and bake the quinoa patties (place at intervals from each other) in a preheated oven at 356°F (180°C) for about 30 minutes until golden.
7. Bon appetite (:
Nice to eat with tahini and green salad.
Total time: ±1 hour