Red lentil flour, 1 flat tablespoon
Chickpea flour, 1 flat tablespoon
Quinoa flour, 1 flat tablespoon
Potato flour, 1 flat tablespoon
Water, 1 cup
Chia seeds, 1/2 tablespoon
Cumin, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Atlantic sea salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Parsley, 1 handful
Dill, 1 handful
Tomato, 1/2 medium unit
Champignon mushrooms, 2-3 units
Zucchini, 1/2 medium unit
Olive oil, 2 teaspoons
1. In a bowl, mix the flours with the water until there are no lumps.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients (except the oil) and mix everything together. Make sure the batter is liquid (add more water if necessary).
3. Heat a teaspoon of olive oil in a pan and pour half of the batter. Fry for about 2 minutes over high heat, lower and cover for 5 minutes.
4. Turn to the other side and wait a little longer until the other side will be fried as well.
5. Transfer to a plate and prepare the second omelet in the same way.
6. Serve halves of omelets and eat hot.
7. Bon appetite (:
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.