White bean, 1/2 cup
Red bean, 1/2 cup
Chickpeas, 1 cup
Whole basmati rice, 1 cup
Onion, 1 large unit
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Potato, 5 medium units
Sweet potato, 1 large unit
Carrot, 1 large unit
Tomato, 1 large unit
Garlic, 5 cloves
Celery, 2 stalks
Vegetable soup powder, 1 flat tablespoon
Ground cumin, 1 flat teaspoon
Sweet paprika, 1 flat teaspoon
Hot paprika, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
White pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
1. Soak the beans and chickpeas (separately) in a bowl of water overnight. In the morning wash and strain.
2. Soak the whole rice in a bowl of water for an hour, wash and strain.
3. Fry the onion with the oil until lightly browned.
4. Cut the potatoes into quarters, the sweet potato into cubes, the carrot into thick pieces, the tomato into quarters, the garlic cloves into halves and the celery stalks into large pieces.
5. Place all the ingredients in a pot with a lid intended for baking in the oven, and cover with boiling water (the water should cover all the ingredients and even pass them in about 1 cm).
6. Cover the pot and place in the oven at 400°F (200°C) for half an hour.
7. After half an hour, lower the degrees to 248°F (120°C) and bake for about 3 hours.
8. You can take the pot out after two hours, give a gentle mix, cover and return to the oven.
9. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 1-2 days
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste. The preparation method also includes frying.