Arborio risotto rice, 2 cups
Onion, 2 medium units
Coconut oil, 3 tablespoons
Garlic, 1 head
Tofu, 200 g
Coarse salt, a pinch
Black pepper, a pinch
Turmeric, a pinch
Yellow pepper, 1 medium unit
Green pepper, 1 medium unit
Red pepper, 2 medium units
Cherry tomatoes, 10 units
Natural flavored tofu cheese, 2 tablespoons
Water, as needed
1. Put the risotto (you can also use round rice) in boiling water in a side bowl.
2. Lightly fry the onion in the coconut oil until golden on a high heat in a large and heavy pot.
3. Add the garlic, tofu and spices. Continue to fry for a few minutes.
4. Add the peppers, tomatoes and cheese, continue with light frying combined with steaming (just cover the pot).
5. Add the rice and fry/steam with the vegetables for about 10 minutes.
6. Add a liter of water or until the stew is completely covered, lower the heat and fix seasoning.
7. Cover the pot and cook for another quarter of an hour to half an hour on a very low heat.
8. Turn off the heat and leave covered for another 20 minutes before serving.
9. enjoy very tasty vegan paella!
10. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour
The preparation method also includes frying.