Jerusalem artichoke, 1 kg
Canola oil, 2 tablespoons
Paprika, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Curry powder, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Ground ginger, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Garlic, 1 teaspoon
Sweet chili sauce, 1 tablespoon
1. Peel the Jerusalem artichokes (leave them whole).
2. Mix the oil with all the spices.
3. Spread the seasoned oil on the peeled Jerusalem artichokes, place on baking paper in a baking pan, cover with aluminum foil and bake at 390°F (200°C) for about 25 minutes.
4. Remove the aluminum foil and put back in the oven for another 20 minutes or until softened.
5. Pour over the sweet chili sauce.
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
The nutritional value does not include the Jerusalem artichoke. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.